Brightest interviewed Joanna Arnaiz to learn more about UX, its concepts, trends, and the UX United course. Less than 10 min to learn the basics of UX!
Joanna Arnaiz is a Lead Product Designer, UX/UI consultant and Trainer at Jigso Labs as well as one of the authors of UX United.
In this video you will learn about:
• Who is Joanna Arnaiz and what is her expertise in UX Design
• What UX stands for • What is the difference between UX and UI?
• How UX helps the development of software
• The meaning of User Persona
• The basic UX toolkit • Advice for someone starting in the UX Design
• The most heated debate about UX in the expert’s opinion
• The future of UX and if it can be automatized or replaced by AI
• The biggest advantage to take UXU Course
• Who isn’t the UXU course for
Brightest is a global examination body supporting global certification standards in several languages (e.g ISTQB). We help provide a path for measuring and confirming industry-based knowledge in areas of expertise throughout the IT industry. 🌐 brightest.org
At UX United, we believe that user experience (UX) plays a vital role in the adoption and loyalty of applications and websites. When a user interacts with software (website, application, etc.), they should enjoy a useful, usable, desirable, findable, accessible, credible, and valuable experience. A User Experience Certified Ambassador (UXCA) understands how to implement a rigorous UX strategy in the software projects they are involved in. This includes many aspects surrounding usability and accessibility (a11y), which help to ensure the overall satisfaction of the end users and the success of these software projects. 🌐 ux-united.com
Jigso Labs is an interdisciplinary agency with a focus on user experience and quality. They provide services such as product design, software testing, consultation, and training. It’s a proud provider of UXU in Spanish in Uruguay. 🌐 jigsolabs.com